The Animal Print Trend is set to be big for Autumn Winter and for those who want to get in on the action without going head to toe in loud prints, choosing a single piece or accessories, and pairing it with understated neutrals is definitely the way to go. Whilst other animal prints, such as zebra, tiger, and even snake, have all been featured on the catwalks, we are totally obsessed with leopard, fun for daytime and evening, its a highly wearable print that will instantly add glamour and excitement to your existing wardrobe.
Top 10 Leopard Print Ankle Boots
Below we have handpicked our Top 10 Leopard Print Ankle Boots with options to suit any budget, whether you love the high street or only wear designer, you’ll find the perfect pair to rock the Animal Print Trend this Autumn Winter. Perfect for pairing with a midi dress, faux leather trousers, or skinny jeans, we have included a number of different styles including high heels, block heels, and flats, in a variety of different finishes including stretch fabric, mixed materials such as calf-hair and leather, and even rubber!
Kitten Heel Leopard Print Ankle Boots
Kitten Heel Ankle Boots with stylish leopard print and an elegant pointed toe, a fierce combination perfect for wearing both day and night to show you mean business.
1. Jordan Leopard-Print Calf-Hair Boots, £695 | Malone Souliers
2. Kinzey Leopard Calf Hair Boots, £165 | Sam Edelman
High Heel Leopard Print Ankle Boots
Statement boots for a classy evening out, these seriously sexy killer heels are perfect paired with your favourite pencil skirt, faux leather trousers, or little black dress.
3. Maja Leopard Print Calf Hair Suede Ankle Boots, £375 | L.K.Bennett
4. Roseberry Heeled Boots Tan Leopard, £150 | Boden
Block Heel Leopard Print Ankle Boots
Block Heel Boots offer height and support, great for wearing every day with skinny jeans and a casual shirt or sweater, these will become your go-to boots for any occasion.
5. Leopard Print Boots, £299 | Karen Millen
6. Cherie Leopard Calf Hair, £149.95 | Moda In Pelle
Flat Leopard Print Ankle Boots
Pair flat leopard print boots with blue denim turned-up jeans and a long black coat, or wear with black skinny jeans, a sweater, and a camel-coloured trench for effortless style.
7. Aubrey Flat Leopard Print Leather Boots, £79 | Topshop
8. Allen Bootie With Leopard Print, £315 | Coach
Leopard Print Chelsea Boots
Super comfortable, hardwearing, and versatile, the Chelsea Boot, can be worn as smart country attire, an alternative to traditional wellingtons, or slipped on for the school run, either way, the leopard print adds a little something extra and is bang-on-trend.
9. Westbourne Chelsea Boot Tan Leopard Black, £140 | Joules
10. Women’s Original Leopard Print Refined Chelsea Boots, £100 | Hunter