Whilst hunting high and low for the ultimate ‘oh so gooey’ Chocolate Brownie Recipe, we finally stumbled across this, a deliciously scrumptious, silky smooth and light, flourless chocolate brownie recipe that is so easy to make it will have your friends and family thinking you are the next Nigella, thats if you decide to share them of course!
150g Dark Chocolate
150g White Chocolate, finely chopped
190g Unsalted Butter
150g Light Brown Soft Sugar
3 Free Range Eggs
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
How to make
1. Preheat oven to 170°C/Fan 150°C.
2. Grease and line a 20cm square tin with greaseproof paper.
3. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir in the sugar and allow to cool for 10 mins.
5. Beat the eggs and gradually whisk them into the bowl.
6. Sift in the cocoa and baking powder.
7. Stir in the white chocolate.
8. Pour mixture into the tin and bake for about 50 mins, until crispy on top.
9. Leave to cool completely in the tin, before cutting into squares.
These yummy-scrummy brownies can be eaten on their own, or made into a delicious desert, serve warm a scoop of ice-cream and some gooey chocolate sauce, enjoy!